A new Hyatt Place has opened in Dubai and this is the third property under the brand umbrella in the city. Hyatt Place Dubai / Wasl District focuses in offering a contemporary and affordable hospitality to its guests.
Also Read: 21 Photos: Street Art Paintings in Karama
We have been to a Hyatt property before when we checked in at Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights. So we are looking forward to checking the this four-star hotel out as it joins Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga and Hyatt Place Dubai/Baniyas Square in the Old Dubai area.
By the looks from the pictures, it’s a spacious and no-frills hotel that makes for an uncomplicated stay. It is strategically located in the heart of Deira in Old Dubai, which is near main landmarks focusing on heritage and the soul of Dubai – the famous spice souks and gold souks, to name a couple.
Hyatt Place Dubai / Wasl District Now Open
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the official opening of Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District, marking the third property under Hyatt’s select service brand portoflio in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel joins Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga and Hyatt Place Dubai/Baniyas Square in increasing the number of contemporary yet affordable hospitality offerings in the city. The opening of the property brings Hyatt hotels in the UAE to 10 properties.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in the provision of stylish, comfortable and seamless experiences for guests, accommodating guests’ needs through purposeful service and an overall uncomplicated stay. Located in the heart of Deira in Old Dubai, the property places guests in close proximity to key landmarks such as the heritage and diving village, the Creek, the famed spice and gold souks as well as numerous retail, dining and entertainment outlets. Furthermore, connectivity is yet another strong suit offered by the location, as Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District is close to key metro, dhow cruise and taxi stations.
“We look forward to hosting guests both local and international alike as we introduce them to the modern comforts of a Hyatt Place property,” shares Fathi Khogaly, cluster general manager. “The hotel will provide travellers with a unique stay through the design, amenities and warm hospitality offered by the entire team.”
“The decision to introduce a third Hyatt Place property stems from its seamless integration into the city’s contemporary appeal, prioritizing consistent development,” said Kurt Straub, vice president of operations, Middle East, Africa and South West Asia, Hyatt. “We’re seeing an increased guest demand for our select service portfolio and as such are meeting these demands across the UAE and KSA. We plan to continue to expand our brand presence across the Middle East, as part of our pipeline of development for the region.”
Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District offers:
- 202 stylish guestrooms, including 10 suites, with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing available throughout the rooms and suites
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast serving a selection of classic breakfast items, fresh fruits, local and regional specialties
- Gallery Café offering healthy options of multi-cuisine specialities for lunch and dinner, as well as an array of dining options for families
- 24/7 Gallery Market featuring a range of convenient and delicious “grab ‘n go” options to curb hunger pangs any time of the day
- Coffee to Beverages Bar providing guests with the ideal space to socialize with friends and other guests, over a freshly prepared beverage. The venue also offers light bites and a range specialty coffees
- Meeting spaces amassing over 300 square meters, designed for clients hosting stylish and flexible small-scale business meetings, conferences or celebrating special occasions. Guests can also opt to incorporate caterings and hosts, easing the planning. Those looking for alternative spaces can make use of the outdoor venue for a break-out sessions and dinners.
- 24-Hour Gym offering state of the art equipment
- Rooftop temperature-conrolled swimming pool
Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District
Address: Wasl District P.O. Box 128851, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone Number: +971 4 401 1234
Google Map Location
Below is a map guide to direct you to the location of Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District: