Are you interested in contributing an article to this blog? We are welcoming contributors to share their Dubai stories on DubaiTravelBlog.com. This is a growing site about travel, food, tips, adventures, culture, and experiences in Dubai, UAE; and this blog is becoming an informational resource for travelers when visiting the Emirate.
We are inviting fellow bloggers, writers, students, travel/food enthusiasts, to post their stories in Dubai. Be advised that we are looking for quality articles – articles that make sense. If you are a company wanting to promote your product/service on the page, then feel free to contact us separately (via Ed@DubaiTravelBlog.com)
For reference on the type of articles we’re looking for, here are some sample blogposts that we have already published:
- 27 Photos of Prince Hamdan and His Extreme Adventures
- 45 Photos of the Amazing Dubai Miracle Garden
- Free Tourist Attractions in Dubai
- Exploring Dubai on a Budget of 15 Dirhams (or Less)
- Overnight Stay at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa
- Friday Brunch at Asia Asia Restaurant in Dubai Marina
We will include a short bio feature of yourself at the bottom of the post, and link back to your personal Social Media accounts or other blogs you own.
Still lost on the topic? Maybe you can pitch me your idea. Send an email to Ed@DubaiTravelBlog.com and we can discuss further. You can also fill out the form on our Contact Page.