Dubai Travel Blog has been a side project of mine and through the years of blogging, it’s brand has grown into a source of quality information for readers especially those coming from organic searches.
I am still developing this website and it has slowly gaining its presence online to become a useful resource for brands. I have collaborated with various companies, PR agencies and individuals to help showcase their hotels, restaurants, activities, products, events, etc. Below are links to websites where DubaiTravelBlog has been mentioned, as well as other collaborations and projects.
Online Publications / PRESS
Here are some publications where my thoughts and opinions have been mentioned/featured.
- Khaleej Times – Is ‘travel first, worry about money later’ good advice?
- World Traveller Magazine – (Page 65) My Great Escapes
- Uber – Our top tips for summer in Dubai
- Travel Concept Solution – Experiential Travel At Arabian Travel Market
- Bookmundi – Things to do in Spain
- VeedYou – 44 Travel Bloggers Share their Best GoPro Tips [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Attraction Tickets Direct – Top Tips for Getting the Best Out of Dubai
- Kenwood Travel – Where to Eat and Dine During your Dubai Holiday
- ROL Cruise – How to spend £5 around the world
Speaking Engagements / Freelance Work / Familiarization Trips
- Manipal University – Guest Lecture on ‘Blogging for Journalists’ with Edcel Suyo. I was invited as a guest lecturer on blogging. Students specializing in Print & Online Journalism learnt how to create an effective blog with recommended interfaces, essential tips for online writers and highlighted the online editorial process.
- SP Jain Culture Switch Talk – Invited to join the first edition of Culture Switch which includes a panel discussion on multiculturalism at work and in the UAE.
- SP Jain School of Global Management Blogging 101 Workshop – Conducted a workshop to management students in SP Jain Dubai. The workshop is entitled Blogging 101 and is part of their new initiative called ‘Creative Expressions’ where they invite an expert from the community to share their knowledge that is based on a different form of expression.
- Visit Dubai – Department of Commerce & Marketing (DTCM) – Dubai Tourism – I was commissioned as a photographer by Dubai Tourism (the official tourism department of Dubai) to capture and edit photos from various areas in Dubai as part of their website project.
- China Tourism Board & Asia Travel Promotion Limited – Ningxia Bloggers Tour. We were invited to a familiarization trip arranged by the China Tourism Board and Asia Travel Promotion Ltd. to explore the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (NHAR) of China for 5 days.
- 15 Influential Travel Bloggers in the UAE by Grafdom
- Top 10 Dubai Travel Blogs by Feedspot
- Top 100 Middle East Blogs by Feedspot
The Expert Guide to Learning Arabic: Tips and Tools for 2018
Brand and Media Collaborations
Below are some of the brands we have collaborated. These brands include hotels, restaurants, attractions, adventures, events, etc. We have produced blog articles and social media postings to help promote them. We have worked with them directly or through Dubai UAE PR Agencies.
Hotels & Restaurants:
- Desert Palm Dubai
- Shangri-La Dubai
- Rixos, The Palm Dubai
- Hilton Dubai
- Sofitel Abu Dhabi
- Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai
- Movenpick Hotel JLT
- The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn MOE
- Novotel World Trade Centre
- Marriott Al Jaddaf
- Club Vista Mare
- Ibis One Central
- Carnival by Tresind
- Thanani Restaurant Ajman
- Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant
- Nour Arjaan Fujairah
- Dusit Thani Dubai
- Arjaan by Rotana
- Al Ghurair Hotel
- Tbilisi Marriott Hotel, Georgia
Adventures / Attractions / Lifestyle / Events
- The Entertainer
- Delta Adventures
- Al Wasl Dhow Cruise
- Seawings Dubai
- La Perle Dubai
- Dubai Jazzfest
- Middle East Film & Comic Con
- Arabian Travel Market