Hi there, it seems you came across a page that doesn’t exist. How did you get here? Maybe a typo on the link? In case there was no error from your end or the one who referred you to this page, my apologies! To get back to the homepage, you can simply click here.
Alternately, you can check out our category pages so you can browse through our published articles about various experiences in Dubai. Check them out here:
- Places – Places to see and visit. With so many options, we highlight the places that leave a lasting impression to every traveller.
- Adventures – These are the actual experiences a tourist can do. Tour activities, adrenaline fun and things to do in the city.
- Food – Restaurant experiences and food reviews of these dining shops in the city. All about Food!
- Lifestyle – Everything else. Fitness & Health, Spa reviews, Culture. This category may be expanded in time, but this is where all other features will be placed that are not included in the major ones above. If we have more posts about each subcategory, they may have their own spotlight by then.
- Events – Exciting features in the UAE that people talk about. Shopping festivals, holidays, concerts, etc.
- Videos – Sometimes we like to collect videos about Dubai and share these stories so our readers may find out what exciting feature or event is captured on camera. These videos may not be necessarily ours, but we share to help spread the word… errr moving images.
- Tips – A few things to keep in mind to help you on your journey in this Emirate. Helpful secrets and guides coming from a newbie expat.
- Blog – Random whatnots. These are based on random everyday stories of an expat that doesn’t fall into any of the categories above. Also, these posts contain personal stories and website updates.
With the above links, I hope you find time to get busy and read over our published blogposts.
Lastly, to keep up with having a photo for every page on this site, here’s a photo of some palm date fruits – totally irrelevant except that there’s plenty of them here in Dubai. Probably just to remind you that life is sweet and to request for you not turn sour to us for coming to a page that does not exist? I’m blabbing too much now. Thanks again!
Ed – ed@DubaiTravelBlog.com